To all of our patients regarding COVID-19
We want to inform you on actions we are taking to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 at The Eye Site. We are taking extra precautions to strictly maintain the high standards of cleanliness at our practice, and we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
For the health and safety of our staff and other patients, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment if you are sick, have recently traveled, or have been exposed to anyone who is sick. Please contact us if you need to reschedule your appointment and we will be happy to accommodate you.
The practice is making the following changes:
- In our effort to limit large gatherings we are asking that patients do not bring extra family members, excluding drivers into the office
- Our office has a strict cleaning protocol that we are using between patients, we will also be asking our patients to wash their hands.
- High risk patients: patients over 60, auto-immune compromised patients, or patients with “red-eye” conditions will be prioritized at certain times of the day. Please speak with our scheduler.
- Practice-specific measures may be listed here in this section, such as hand sanitizer, extra precautions being taken such as taking temperatures of patients when they check in for appointments, cleaning regimens, protective gear, etc.
During this time, it is important to remember to focus on things we can control. Taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is important for the welfare of our staff, patients and community. For information and updates on COVID-19, we recommend reviewing the information shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/protect/index.html
We will continue to see patients and encourage you to contact the practice if you have questions or concerns.
AND SEE YOUR BEST!
The Eye Site optometrists are your local Eye Doctors serving all of your family’s vision care needs.
We are conveniently located in Meridian, Idaho and serve the greater Boise area including Eagle, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell and more.
We are the local Optometrist near you, offering you and your family top quality eye care delivered with unsurpassed customer service.
The Eye Site accepts a number of Insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
Visit us at our vision center, which can be found at 1715 S. Wells Ave. Meridian, Idaho 83642.
|Monday:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||10:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday:||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
- Better Eye Comfort
- Improved Viewing Ease
- Wider Visual Access
- Offer clear, crisp vision
- Easy to care for
Do you find it hard to see objects from afar? Is it difficult for you to see things up close? Are you looking for prescription sunglasses that protect your eyes as fashionably as possible? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it’s time to contact The Eye Site, your local Meridian, Idaho vision care experts. We are your complete source for corrective eyewear and eye care services for every member of the family. We are a full-service optical store that uses state-of-the-art technology to provide you with exceptional quality and unmatched service. We offer a broad selection of contact lenses as well as all brands and styles of eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Designer eyewear
- Prescription sunglasses
- Digital retinal photography exams
- Scleral lens fitting
- Custom contact lens fitting
- Treatment of medical eye emergencies
- Treatment of red eye and dry eyes
Everyone needs regular eye exams. It’s important for adults to schedule eye exams to monitor their eye health and check for problems.
Dr. Ryan Nielson, Dr. Ana Nielson and our team are dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times.
Come check out our new, modern eye care clinic in Meridian, Idaho.
CARING FOR ALL YOUR VISION NEEDS